visTABLE® Pricing & Buying
Ready to start with visTABLE®?
Scales with your number of concurrent users.
1. Number of seats
2. Contract period
3.588,00 2.988,00 €
excl. VAT / Sales Tax
Frequently Asked Questions
This is not necessary at all. visTABLE® always contains all available functions. You don’t have to order anything extra or have it activated; one tool to integrate value stream map and layout according to lean thinking.
No, the number of seats you buy should be based on the estimated number of people working with the software at the same time. Experience shows that you can calculate with a factor of 2-3 users per seat.
Thus you can make the software broadly available across your entire organization, including potential light or infrequent users. You essentially pay for the number of users who are using the software, instead of paying a fee for every potential user who might use the software.
Regardless of whether the user is simultaneously accessing the Program multiple times, the user counts only as a single seat.
A user can log in on up to 2 devices, consuming only one seat.
An internet connection is required for initial download and installation of software. Users need to connect to the internet to authorize the initial use of the software (activation), and then connect at least once every 30 days to continue using the product. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you a few days prior. The user does not need to be permanently connected to the Internet.
You must specify a valid email address and you must have access to this inbox. From time to time, you must confirm that you still have access to this inbox.
No. A seat must be actively freed by the user. To do this, the logout procedure must be carried out in the software. If this is not possible, the licence is automatically returned after a certain period of non-use.
Desktop applications and all associated user data are stored on your local machine or your company network shares. Nothing will be transfered to the cloud.
No, as a subscriber, you can access the latest update anytime, but you decide if and when you upgrade.
You will receive a notification when a new version is available for download when you start the application. Udates are free of charge during the contract term.
- Pricing: Month-to-month subscriptions are priced for short-term software needs for special projects or temporary staff. Over the course of a year, a monthly subscription will cost more than a yearly subscription plan, but offers the flexibility to cancel at the end of any monthly term.
- Renewal: Your subscription automatically renews each month and your payment method is charged the monthly fee for your subscription on each renewal date. If you wish to subscribe for only one month or end your subscription after several months, you must visit the self service portal and cancel the contract before your subscription contract renews for the next monthly term.
- Payment: monthly
- Pricing: A one-year subscription is priced to provide savings compared to maintaining a monthly subscription for one year.
- Renewal: Your subscription remains active for a full year, automatically renews each year and your payment method is charged a fee each year at the beginning of the renewal date. If you wish to subscribe for only one year or end your subscription within the current term, you must visit the self service portal and cancel the contract before your subscription contract renews for the next annual term.
- Payment: the billing cycle is one year, you’ll receive an invoice each year and you are being charged on a yearly basis
It is our philosophy to provide our users with the best possible experience. Every few months a new generation of GPU drivers, operating system and CAD tool updates are released to the market. As a result, software needs to be constantly updated to keep it working. Instead of supporting outdated versions of visTABLE®, we want to further improve visTABLE®touch, also to take into account the wishes and ideas of our users. That’s why subscription licenses are the best way to ensure constant compatibility and improvements to your software.
Looking for custom solutions at scale?
Find customized support for your organization’s creative, technical, and business goals by talking directly to a sales representative.
You can pay by credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and China Union Pay.
Invoices are emailed to the email address registered to your account directly after ordering. Among other things, this will indicate the respective valid contract period. Annual contracts and monthly contracts are billed starting from the day of purchase. You’ll receive an invoice at the beginning of your contract period. You can also view and download all of your invoices using the customer portal.
To cancel your subscription, go to the self service portal.
Fees are not prorated, and we do not offer refunds for subscriptions canceled before the billing date.